A Winter Wedding happens necessarily warm. December, January or February, months are often overlooked by brides and grooms. Yet this season offers valuable financial benefits, with nice discounts on reception venues and service providers to the key. You can also organize a winter wedding in no time, 3 to 4 months maximum, convenient for those who do not have much time to spend with their preparations. And most importantly, you can join you in the mountains, on the slopes, in the snow, with a beautiful blanket of snow, like a Russian princess, romance insured. At you arrival sleigh, well hot, equipped with accessories circumstance: fur coat, cap and sleeve matching, and the fabulous spectacle of a torchlight descent.
* In winter you save, you can buy your wedding dress and your accessories in the sales end of the season just before the new collections. Your reception venue and your providers are available and often offer discounts for this period lightly loaded.
* If you want to hide your curves, the wedding dresses , coats and winter accessories are perfect for that
* Reception candlelit in a castle with a fireplace: how romantic! Disadvantages: * It will be cold, you can not make your photos or your cocktail outside you are taking the risk of getting a cold or flu the Day * To Because of the proximity of Christmas, your guests may cut back on your gifts * The honeymoons are more expensive * Risk of snow and ice that could cause some of your guests to cancel their attendance at the last minute
A difficult season due to unpredictable weather (the famous showers in March!) but also full of surprises with the months of April and May can be very mild and sunny. Impossible to predict all reception outdoors (except May) but the vin d'honneur will always take place outdoors, with a fallback (tent, gazebo, etc.) in case of rain . Reception venues and providers still have beautiful availability, and your guests are unlikely to be blackout, except during the Easter holidays.
Read also: Organise spring wedding
* The weather is often mild, it's nice just enough without being too hot
* Nature is beautiful, which promises pretty pictures and decorations fresh flowers
* Guests are generally cheerful, happy to be finally out of winter
* The reception venues and providers are very busy, especially because other celebrations such as baptisms, birthdays, communions ...
* At the end of winter you're a little palichotte
This is the high season, where prices are higher, but also the period rooms and service are retained up to two years in advance. Possible alternative: the wedding week, an option that does not necessarily think the bride and groom! This season offers, by region, beautiful days, which also allow you to provide a reception outdoors. Be careful however to heat and especially the availability of your guests, this is also the time usually chosen by them to go on vacation
Read also: Organizing Summer Wedding
* You can opt for a short dress, sandals or mules and be a chic but relaxed bride
* The reception areas are overbooked but you can organize your outdoor reception which greatly reduces your bill
* Everyone relaxed Disadvantages: ! * Risk of intense heat, heavy sweating and rings under the arms, not all that glamorous * Due to the holidays, the list of your guests will be smaller
A season with very different days: mild September and October to November cold. These are also the months can be quite rainy, the umbrellas will be de rigueur. The colors of autumn are however a great setting for wedding photos. And as for winter weddings, November is conducive to discounts, think about it!
Read also: Organizing Fall Wedding
* The guests are usually available after the return of previous classes
* You and your baby are in top form, tanned and thinner as you enjoyed the holiday for sports every day right?
* The pictures in the park with red tones trees are beautiful
* A little extra material crass but you could benefit from wine fairs in September to buy wines and champagne for the wedding Cons: * High risk of rain, especially in October November * The days are getting shorter so do not forget when booking your wedding time